Scott Kidd
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Florida
Posted Nov 4 2022, 03:27
This event is brought to you by:

3 Replies

• 11/29/22 05:30PM - 08:30PM America/New_York
  • Inside Lauderdale Marine Center on the water, Yot Bar and Kitchen 2015 Sw 15th Street Fort Lauderdale , Florida 33315
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

A networking event connecting Yacht and real estate professionals. No soliciting just networking and fun. All are welcome, from novice to expert. Come and have some fun networking regarding Real Estate and Yachts. Hope to see you all there. This month will be hosted by Ben Groenvelt - Mortgage Broker with decades of experience in mortgages - commercial and residential.   We would love to hear your strategies in this market turning from sellers to buyers. 

User Stats

Votes
Pedro Hernandez
  • New to Real Estate
  • Plantation Fl
Votes |
  • New to Real Estate
  • Plantation Fl
Replied Nov 8 2022, 13:59

I have little to no knowledge in real estate, but definitely not in yachts. Not against it just never had the opportunity to learn. I've only been listening to bigger pockets for about 2 months now. Most of the guests always encourage to join a local REIA. Im interested in learning more about the south florida market, and what to look out for when investing. This may be silly to ask, but am I allowed to join this meetup?

User Stats

Votes
Scott Kidd
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Florida
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Florida
Replied Nov 30 2022, 02:39

Yes, this is open to to everyone.  Novice to expert, no entry fee.  No solicitation, just networking. It will be great to meet you.

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Raushanah Glinton
Pro Member
Votes |
Pro Member
Replied Jan 10 2023, 17:02

Hi Scott, 

I just found BiggerPockets and want to become an active real estate investor. Ironically enough, I first dreamt of becoming an investor 20 years ago, but never "launched". Then life kind of passed by and found that I am still sitting at the gate. I've decided to take the plunge and be active. Will there be a January meeting?

Hope to meet you soon.

Shana