• Realtor
  • Colorado Springs, CO
Posted Nov 9 2022, 15:49
This event is brought to you by:

2 Replies

• 12/06/22 06:30PM - 08:30PM America/Denver
  • Third Space Coffee, 5670 N Academy Blvd Colorado Springs, Colorado 80918
  • $4

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Join Colin Smith and Dan Haberkost at Third Space Coffee on the 1st Tuesday of every month at 6:30 PM and the 60+ investors who regularly attend!

Meeting Topic: Brent Bowers, an original host of this meetup is back in town! Brent is an investor and coach with a focus on buying and selling vacant land. He will be showing his entire Land Investing Strategy of how to find discounted land and turn it into a profit generating machine and the steps to take from A-Z. For example he will be showing how to pick a market, how to find a list of motivated land owners, how to communicate with this list and most importantly how to make money with the land that everyone else is passing by.

Here is what to expect:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Du053K5nes4 (Frequency Has Changed)

A time to learn from experienced investors or guest speakers, share wholesale deals, and network with other investors.

Date: Tuesday, December 6th, 2022

Time: 6:30 PM

Location: Third Space Coffee - 5670 N Academy Blvd, Colorado Springs, CO 80918

Cost: Purchase food or drink on your way in.

Meet The Hosts:

Colin Smith - Investing since 2012 and licensed Realtor since 2014. My niche as a Realtor has been working with Investors in the buy, sell, and management of their investments. I've flipped homes, own and professionally manage rental properties, and been a hard money lender. My goal is to find deals and match them with investors who are ready to jump on the opportunity, problem solve real estate deals, and grow a portfolio. I personally feel the buy and hold strategy is the ultimate wealth building tool. I personally own 45 residential doors and / or mobile home pads plus a commercial building across the Colorado Springs area working towards building financial independence.

Dan Haberkost – I discovered real estate investing while I was finishing college and purchased my first house hack before graduating. Currently, I work for myself managing my portfolio of rental properties, developing single family/small multi family homes and buying/selling land on notes. It's amazing how quickly I've been able to create complete freedom over my time through RE investing and I'm happy to help others do the same any way I can!

SEE YOU THERE!

• Real Estate Agent CO (#ER.100052152)

Solid Rock Realty | Property Management Logo

User Stats

Votes
Ryan Thomson#1 House Hacking Contributor
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Colorado Springs, CO
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Colorado Springs, CO
Replied Nov 20 2022, 16:00

See you there!

House Hack Colorado Springs Logo

User Stats

Votes
Colin Smith
  • Realtor
  • Colorado Springs, CO
Votes |
  • Realtor
  • Colorado Springs, CO
Replied Nov 30 2022, 17:10

NOTICE! WE HAVE A CHANGE OF LOCATION FOR THIS MEETING AND WILL PLAN ON BEING AT PIKES PERK COFFEE THIS COMING TUESDAY AT THE SAME TIME!

• Real Estate Agent CO (#ER.100052152)

Solid Rock Realty | Property Management Logo
BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes