BREW: Boerne Real Estate netWorking November Meetup

Todd Nurnberger
Pro Member
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Boerne, TX
Posted Nov 10 2022, 12:46

1 Reply

• 11/17/22 06:00PM - 08:00PM America/Chicago
  • Outside in the back Beer Garden, Tusculum Brewing Company 236 S. Main St Boerne, Texas 78006
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Thursday, November 17 6pm-8pm

Tusculum Brewing Company 236 S. Main St, Boerne TX 78006 *Outside in the back Beer Garden

Speaker for November: YOU!

Join us at the next BREW where we will focus on being THANKFUL for our members and lead some networking focused discussions!

In preparation, consider the following

1. What do I want to learn?
  2. Who do I want to know?
  3. How can I help?
  4. Our goal this month is to highlight how thankful we are for our members and create opportunities to learn, invest, and connect!

The BREW meetup is a casual no-pitch group with the purpose of learning and networking with other local investors. We talk about all types of real estate investing as well as pursuing financial independence. Our typical meetup format is networking, listening & learning from a speaker, and ending with a related book raffle!

Ingredients to BREW:

-We like to talk about all types of real estate investing, pursuing financial independence, meeting new people, and enjoy a great craft beer

-No-pitch group

-Family-friendly: Our 13 & 10-year-old will frequently be attending & look forward to making friends

-No cost to attend (but please plan to purchase a beverage and/or food!)

User Stats

Votes
Heath Shepard
  • Real Estate Agent
  • San Antonio, TX
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • San Antonio, TX
Replied Nov 14 2022, 13:45

I am planning on being there!!! I mean it is just down the street from me :)