Shyd Coloma
Pro Member
  • Rental Property Investor
Posted Nov 19 2022, 21:37

9 Replies

• 12/01/22 06:00PM - 09:00PM America/Los_Angeles
  • Transmission Brewing, 1098 East Front Street Ventura, California 93001
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

**POSTING ON BEHALF OF MY BUDDY, @Kevin Aranha**

Interested in Real Estate? Come join us for the first ever Ventura Real Estate Meetup, more like a low key mixer (no sales pitch involved).

Hoping to create a network of like-minded individuals who can come together monthly (first Thursday every month) and share their stories, experiences and contacts. After all life is too short to learn from your mistakes so learn from others! Whether you’ve been investing for decades or are planning on buying your first property, whether you are into STRs, MTRs or LTRs, whether you prefer In State Investing or Out of State Investing, we hope you can come join us for a drink or a slice of pizza and enjoy some great company.

Looking forward to building a community to help us all grow together. Feel free to reach out with any queries to Kevin Aranha 323-646-2897 or [email protected] and if you want to be included in future communications.

User Stats

Votes
Shyd Coloma
Pro Member
Votes |
Pro Member
Replied Nov 19 2022, 21:41

@Baird King @Valerie Menke @Joshua Tan @Claire Vaccaro

User Stats

Votes
Geena Bouche
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Santa Barbara, CA
Votes |
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Santa Barbara, CA
Replied Nov 22 2022, 18:34

Hey! I’m a new investor and I look forward to joining! Thanks for putting this together.

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Baird King
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Santa Barbara & Ventura
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Santa Barbara & Ventura
Replied Nov 28 2022, 20:35

Exciting stuff! Will have to be a game time decision for me this time around depending on rehab progress but will be there if I can.

User Stats

Votes
Kevin Aranha
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Ventura, CA
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Ventura, CA
Replied Dec 1 2022, 15:25

Excited to see everyone tonight!!

User Stats

Votes
Sterling Granger
  • Real Estate Agent
  • California
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • California
Replied Dec 1 2022, 22:25

It was great meeting several of you this evening, trading war stories, and having a genuinely good time bonding over our investing moves! Shyd & Jessica are doing big things - inspiring to hear your journey in life and RE investing. Thank you for getting this going, Kevin/Shyd :-)

User Stats

Votes
Alex Bekeza
Lender
  • Lender
  • Los Angeles, CA
Votes |
Lender
  • Lender
  • Los Angeles, CA
Replied Dec 6 2022, 12:08

@Shyd Coloma Bummed I missed this.  Please add me to your list if there's an email blast for the next one. 

User Stats

Votes
Shyd Coloma
Pro Member
Votes |
Pro Member
Replied Dec 7 2022, 22:01
Quote from @Sterling Granger:

It was great meeting several of you this evening, trading war stories, and having a genuinely good time bonding over our investing moves! Shyd & Jessica are doing big things - inspiring to hear your journey in life and RE investing. Thank you for getting this going, Kevin/Shyd :-)

It was great meeting you as well, Sterling! Look forward to chatting more again soon in the future!

User Stats

Votes
Shyd Coloma
Pro Member
Votes |
Pro Member
Replied Dec 7 2022, 22:03
Quote from @Alex Bekeza:

@Shyd Coloma Bummed I missed this.  Please add me to your list if there's an email blast for the next one. 

Yes sir! BTW, thanks for the recommendation for Miguel Huerta! He helped me build out our current ADU and it turned out awesome! I would love to chat and connect more with you at the next meetup! I'll make sure Kevin adds you to his email distro.

User Stats

Votes
Alex Bekeza
Lender
  • Lender
  • Los Angeles, CA
Votes |
Lender
  • Lender
  • Los Angeles, CA
Replied Dec 8 2022, 08:44

@Shyd Coloma Ah, yes! I didn't realize that was you.  He sent me the pics and it all looked great.  I've known Miguel for many years and I'm glad that turned out well for you. See you at the next meetup.