Pro Member
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Norfolk, VA
Posted Nov 21 2022, 14:17

1 Reply

• 11/29/22 07:30PM - 09:30PM America/New_York
  • 1309 Raleigh Ave Norfolk, Virginia 23507
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

How can you hack real estate? By House Hacking of course! Join us for our last meeting of 2022 to learn all about House Hacking and House Hopping and how you can start using these strategies in your own investments. We'll be at Smartmouth in Norfolk on November 29th at 7:30 pm 

Be sure to save the date and the link so you don't miss out! https://mailchi.mp/323f5163d197/house-hacking

User Stats

Votes
Alex Winfield
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Norfolk, VA
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Norfolk, VA
Replied Nov 28 2022, 08:30

Hey guys, Gonna Flip this thing a bit.  With the quickly changing market and the end of the year approaching, I want to focus on Positioning our Real Estate businesses and Leveraging our assets for success in 2023.  I think we have a lot of talented and successful RE Investors in this group and think a mastermind session will do a lot of good right now! 
The changing Market will provide plenty of obstacles and opportunities. I’m no genius with a perfect plan or a crystal ball to see the future, but I do think that as a team we can Collectively come together and hash out ideas and strategies to help each other find success in the months and to come.

Positioning and Leverage Mastermind

Hope to see yall there!
Alex