Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Atlanta, GA
Posted Nov 22 2022, 19:38

2 Replies

• 11/28/22 03:00PM - 09:00PM America/New_York
  • Recently renovated house, 529 Pomona Circle SW Atlanta, Georgia 30315
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Hello Guys and Gals, I am about to finish my first house as an international investor on an investor visa and would like to invite you all to have a look at the property and enjoy some networking time at the property to get to know some people on the same adventure as I am. I am looking to build a strong portfolio of rental properties on the Atlanta metro area. Se you at the House! and looking forward to sponsor more in person events!

User Stats

Votes
Nicolas Londono
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Atlanta, GA
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Atlanta, GA
Replied Nov 22 2022, 19:42
Sorry if it wasn't clear, the event is at the property so you can see everything that has been done. 529 Pomona Cir SW, 30315 Atlanta,GA. I hope to see you all!

User Stats

Votes
Rick Baggenstoss
Pro Member
  • Developer
  • Decatur, GA
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Developer
  • Decatur, GA
Replied Dec 4 2022, 06:04

Might draw more people in if we knew what you were doing or debating about this property.  

GaREIA Logo
BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes