Votes |
Tucson New Investors: Identify Your Target Market & Using a CRM

Patrick Allen
  • Realtor
  • Tucson, AZ
Posted Nov 25 2022, 14:02

No Replies

• 12/05/22 06:00PM - 08:00PM America/Phoenix
  • Upstairs, down long hallway, thru kitchen on left hand side, 1745 E River Rd. Ste 245 Tucson, Arizona 85718
  • $20

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Wishing you a very Happy Thanksgiving weekend, fellow Tucson investor fam! For the first time in nigh a decade, I had the pleasure of hosting my own family (in the rental property next door, in fact!) over the holiday and took full advantage of someone else cooking & picking up the restaurant tab while it lasted...

Alas, with another holiday behind us and another month nearly at its end I wanted to now take some time to invite the BiggerPockets universe out to the next meetup of the New Investor Subgroup of AZREIA in Tucson... and this time we're going hyper-local!

Having covered the foundation of your investing journey (by establishing your buying niche & strategy) we now turn our attention to the next BIG QUESTION which stops newbie investors in their tracks: which area(s) should I be looking at?

If you are new to the Tucson area, unsure what type of investing strategy is most effective to use in a given area of town, or are simply interested to hear how a real estate agent might categorize every area of Tucson (segmented by zip codes) to an investor client, this meetup is for you!

Building on last month's topic, we will spend the first 20-30 minutes breaking down the top 25 zip codes in the Tucson Metro area most relevant to investors, as well as demographic and economic data to help you better understand your end buyer/tenant's spending power and motivations.

After a short networking break where we will practice our investor "elevator pitch" (in-person only) we will dive into the Elephant In The Room for far too many newer investors: the discipline of follow up. We'll explore why continuous follow-up is necessary in today's investing market, why a real estate CRM (client resource management) application is a must-have for anyone looking to build off-market lead flow, as well as several foundational marketing principles to keep in mind when marking directly to motivated sellers.

Pre-Register here: registration link through AZREIA

Hope to see several of you at the meeting in person!