Pro Member
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Harrison, NY
Posted Nov 26 2022, 06:55

7 Replies

• 01/11/23 07:00PM - 09:00PM America/New_York
  • CIAO Restaurant , 5 John R. Albanese Pl Eastchester , New York 10709
  • $20

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Come join us Wednesday, January 11th for our next IN PERSON meetup!

This month we have Neil Schoepp. Neil spent 40+ years in NYC where he grew up and hit every kids exacta. He first became a Police Officer and then a Fireman. Through his 24 years of working the streets of NYC he came face to face with fear and found numerous ways of harnessing it's power and using that power to take action instead of becoming frozen by it. Now Neil is on a conquest to help people use the energy created by fear to push through the fear and achieve the life they deserve.

Neil is the creator of Mindset Mastery, A Live in person event to 

get you calibrated and aligned in order to conquer your fears and achieve the life you deserve.

We now have a new event space, CIAO, in Eastchester. 20$/person, includes apps. Cash Bar. Come start off the new year with a great night of high level networking and education!!

RSVP Here on Meetup. 

User Stats

Votes
Sean Goodwin
Pro Member
  • Harrison, NY
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Harrison, NY
Replied Nov 26 2022, 11:06

RSVP Has been changed to eventbrite....

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/4...

RSVP Required.

User Stats

Votes
Norsineh Butcher
Pro Member
Votes |
Pro Member
Replied Jan 16 2023, 14:41

Hello,

HI my name in Norsineh. I live in the westchester area. I’m new to real estate, but i’m hungry to learn. When is the next meet up? Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance. 

PropStream logo
PropStream
|
Sponsored
Nationwide property data Use our robust, multi-sourced data to find off-market properties and close your next deal.

User Stats

Votes
Sean Goodwin
Pro Member
  • Harrison, NY
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Harrison, NY
Replied Jan 19 2023, 08:17
Quote from @Norsineh Butcher:

Hello,

HI my name in Norsineh. I live in the westchester area. I’m new to real estate, but i’m hungry to learn. When is the next meet up? Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance. 

March 1st, same location

User Stats

Votes
Matt Morneault
  • Lender
  • Greenwich, CT
Votes |
  • Lender
  • Greenwich, CT
Replied Jan 23 2023, 22:40

I am interested in future events

User Stats

Votes
Norsineh Butcher
Pro Member
Votes |
Pro Member
Replied Jan 30 2023, 21:20

ok thank you. is it same time?

User Stats

Votes
Sean Goodwin
Pro Member
  • Harrison, NY
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Harrison, NY
Replied Jan 31 2023, 09:15

yes. I will post a link to rsvp in the next day or so. Thank you and look forward to meeting!

User Stats

Votes
Sean Goodwin
Pro Member
  • Harrison, NY
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Harrison, NY
Replied Feb 6 2023, 17:38

Come join us Wednesday March 1st for out next IN PERSON meetup!!

This month we have Todd Newman, a local CPA, who will go over the many benefits of "Real Estate Professional Status" and offer some tax advice!

Todd graduated from Fordham University with a degree in Accounting and received his Masters from NYU with a concentration in Taxation. For 9 years Todd worked for NYC and Westchester at regional CPA firms. He then went on to start his own business and continues to do so for over 40 years.

We now have a new event space, CIAO, in Eastchester. 20$/person, includes food. RSVP and Payment have to be made beforehand as the venue requires an accurate head count for the event.

Here is a link to RSVP:

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/527981706497

We look forward to seeing everyone again, thank you all for making these events amazing!

Bring your tax questions!!!!