Votes |
Ventura County Real Estate Meetup - All Things Real Estate

Tony Clark
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Ventura, CA
Posted Nov 28 2022, 15:08

15 Replies

• 12/05/22 06:00PM - 08:30PM America/Los_Angeles
  • BJs Restaurant & Brewhouse - At The Host Stand, Ask For The Real Estate Meetup , 3955 Thousand Oaks Blvd Westlake Village, California 91362
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. There may be pitching of products, services or properties at this event!

So you live in Los Angeles County or Ventura County and are looking for like minded people passionate about real estate investing? 

Come check out the newest monthly meetup in the area! 

This coming Monday, December 5th, from 6-8:30 PM we'll be meeting at BJs Restaurant & Brewhouse in Westlake Village, CA. 

There will be no sales pitches, all are welcome whether you've been investing since before I was born or you haven't done your first deal yet, and all you have to do is RSVP to the Facebook event so that we know to save you a seat and bring a business card to hand out to those around you. 

This is a place where you could meet your next business partner, real estate agent, or find a buyer for your next deal.

Come from 6-8:30, or drop in for a drink or food for a few minutes in between! We'll be there. 

Looking forward to seeing you this Monday evening for good food, great people, and lots of investing talk!

User Stats

Votes
Alex Bekeza
Lender
  • Lender
  • Los Angeles, CA
Votes |
Lender
  • Lender
  • Los Angeles, CA
Replied Dec 6 2022, 12:01

@Tony Clark Ah, I'm bummed that I'm only seeing this now.  I live nearby in Agoura.  Poke me before the next one or throw me on your list please. 

User Stats

Votes
Replied Dec 27 2022, 13:51

@Tony Clark

Will there be another meeting (looking for meeting info) in Jan 2023? 

And if I can't make that one, is this Monthly meeting going to be at the same place on Mondays?

I'm from the area and looking to start my journey!

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Tony Clark
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Ventura, CA
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Ventura, CA
Replied Dec 28 2022, 07:33

Sure thing! We'll have our next meet up on January 9th, same time at BJs in Westlake Village - I'll message y'all and anyone else also, but looking forward to starting the year off strong. Feel free to reach out between now and then also!

User Stats

Votes
Catherine Cobb
  • Investor
  • Calabasas
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Calabasas
Replied Jan 15 2023, 21:33

Wow, just saw this. New to the community, do you meet there often?

User Stats

Votes
Replied Jan 24 2023, 19:15

When is the next one?

User Stats

Votes
Erin Schenk
Pro Member
  • Ventura, CA
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Ventura, CA
Replied Feb 1 2023, 20:11

just seeing this. I live in ventura and looking to connect with people in the area. could you keep me in the loop the next time you host an event? thanks.

User Stats

Votes
Replied Feb 22 2023, 14:02

Just came across this event - Any way I can get on a mailing list for future events? I am in Oxnard/Ventura area. [email protected] Thanks!

User Stats

Votes
Tony Clark
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Ventura, CA
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Ventura, CA
Replied Feb 25 2023, 15:10

Hey everyone! Here's the next meetup - Monday, March 6th 6:00 pm at BJs in Westlake. I'll message you all individually also, but looking forward to seeing you there for some great networking!

User Stats

Votes
Tony Clark
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Ventura, CA
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Ventura, CA
Replied Mar 6 2023, 12:02

@Alex Bekeza @Joseph Rodriguez @Catherine Cobb @Erin Schenk @claire vaccaro hope to see you this evening! BJs in Westlake Village, CA at 6:00.

User Stats

Votes
Alex Bekeza
Lender
  • Lender
  • Los Angeles, CA
Votes |
Lender
  • Lender
  • Los Angeles, CA
Replied Mar 6 2023, 18:23

Apologies, I couldn't make it tonight due to a few sick kiddos.  Hope to make the next one. 

User Stats

Votes
Jessica T.
  • Los Angeles, CA
Votes |
  • Los Angeles, CA
Replied Mar 10 2023, 09:32

Newly moved to LA from NYC. I'd like to attend your next meetup as well. Thank you.

User Stats

Votes
Replied Mar 17 2023, 12:34
Quote from @Tony Clark:

Hey everyone! Here's the next meetup - Monday, March 6th 6:00 pm at BJs in Westlake. I'll message you all individually also, but looking forward to seeing you there for some great networking!

When is the next one?

BiggerPockets logo
Meet Investor-Friendly Agents
|
BiggerPockets
Network with top investor-friendly agents who can help you find, analyze, and close your next deal.

User Stats

Votes
Tony Clark
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Ventura, CA
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Ventura, CA
Replied Apr 1 2023, 17:09

Reminder - the April meetup will be this Monday, April 3rd! Looking forward to seeing you all there!

User Stats

Votes
Erin Schenk
Pro Member
  • Ventura, CA
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Ventura, CA
Replied Apr 1 2023, 17:12

cool. where is it at? what time?

User Stats

Votes
Michael A.
  • Financial Advisor
Votes |
  • Financial Advisor
Replied Apr 1 2023, 17:18
Quote from @Tony Clark:

Reminder - the April meetup will be this Monday, April 3rd! Looking forward to seeing you all there!

I would like to attend but I’ll be busy on Monday. Hope to attend the next one in May. I’m in LA county and own a duplex in Ohio.