REI Connect @ Roseville - December 6th

Nicole Masters
Pro Member
  • Realtor
  • Sacramento, CA
Posted Dec 2 2022, 12:20

3 Replies

• 12/06/22 06:00PM - 09:00PM America/Los_Angeles
  • The meetup will be outside in a covered patio space with heaters on! Might be a little chilly, but the heaters will be in full swing! :), 1563 Eureka Rd Roseville, California 95661
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Come join us on Tuesday, December 6th as we hold our monthly REI Meetup at Lola's in Roseville's heated patio!

This month's guest speakers include Mortgage guru Rodney Rose delivering a quick Market Update, as well a panel of REI's (Cameron and Nicole Masters, Ian Dietler, Mitch Craighead) walking us through some Creative Deals! Be prepared to learn from pitfalls, successes and best practices learned all the way through the process from finding the deal to exit strategy execution!

As always, there will be ample time to Network and continue building your REI Dream Team. See you at Lola's!

Masters Realty LLC Logo

User Stats

Votes
Replied Dec 3 2022, 07:31

Hi Nicole, 

I’m relocating to the greater Sacramento area and interested in connecting with likeminds. 

I will not arrive until the end of month. Any chance you’re streaming the informational portions of your event? 

User Stats

Votes
DJ Dawson
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Sacramento, CA
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Sacramento, CA
Replied Dec 5 2022, 20:14

awwwwwwwww yeahH!!!

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Nicole Masters
Pro Member
  • Realtor
  • Sacramento, CA
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Realtor
  • Sacramento, CA
Replied Dec 13 2022, 17:22
Quote from @Sean Triglia:

Hi Nicole, 

I’m relocating to the greater Sacramento area and interested in connecting with likeminds. 

I will not arrive until the end of month. Any chance you’re streaming the informational portions of your event? 

Hey Sean! We don't stream or record any of our events, but I would be happy to send you some links to meetups in the area if you're interested! 
Masters Realty LLC Logo