Votes |
REAL ESTATE Marketing Gone Wild - 456,000 Deals For YOU - Are YOU

David Oldenburg
  • Lender
  • Granite Bay, CA
Posted Dec 29 2022, 14:35

1 Reply

• 01/17/23 06:30PM - 08:00PM America/Los_Angeles
  • Easy to find corner of Foothills Blvd and Vineyard... Entrance faces Vineyard, 2000 Opportunity Drive Roseville, California 95678
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

The # 1 problem ALL Flippers, Realtors, and Investors have is struggling to find good real estate deals, without paying for expensive marketing. In 2022 there were 456,000 homes flipped and they generated over $28 Billion in profit. (Painful Question) How many of those deals belong to YOU? Are you ready and willing to make a change in 2023?

My theme for 2023 is MARKETING! Not driving for dollars or direct mail. I'm talking about REAL strategies that REALLY work. Many that are FREE or very low cost. Best of all...I'm going to literally COACH you all year long! If you are a flipper, Realtor, wholesaler, or investor, you NEED to be at this event.

• How to pay ZERO for marketing and actually get PAID by your marketing
  • How to EASILY gain influence and have SELLERS literally calling YOU
  • The EXACT marketing strategy I am using for 2023 and how you can copy everything I am doing
  • Why Real Estate Investors FAIL 90% of the time and how to REVERSE this problem
  • YOU are already MARKETING - Just the WRONG way
  • STOP paying for EXPENSIVE low-return marketing and DO THIS instead
  • Creating Opportunity versus WAITING for it
  • If YOU are the BRAND why is no one buying

This is a FREE event and this new location has lots of room so bring your friends and anyone who wants to learn and make more money! I will also be answering your questions LIVE during the event. This is a HUGE opportunity to LEARN and take your business and income to the next level. I look forward to seeing you there!

User Stats

Votes
David Oldenburg
  • Lender
  • Granite Bay, CA
Votes |
  • Lender
  • Granite Bay, CA
Replied Dec 29 2022, 15:33