• Contractor
  • Chicago, IL
ModeratorPosted Jan 4 2023, 03:31
This event is brought to you by:

5 Replies

• 01/21/23 10:00AM - 12:00PM America/Chicago
  • A and N Mortgage, 1941 N Elston Ave Chicago, Illinois 60642
  • $10

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

**SPECIAL EDITION** Are your 2023 goals set with a billionaire mindset?

We will have our host Jonathan Klemm discuss what it means to have a billionaire mindset and how he got to this point. Then he will walk you through his goal setting process and goals for 2023.

Additionally in 2023, we will be having Jason Wagner of Grey Stone Realty present his Wagner Report each month for the first 5-10 minutes. The Wagner report is a Chicago Market Analysis that details specific trends (such as months of supply, avg. market time, rent growth, etc.) that can help us investors make better data back decisions.

As always, we will meet live from 10am-Noon at A and N Mortgage located at 1941 N Elston Ave, Chicago, IL 60642. Additionally, we will live stream via our Facebook Group & Zoom so if you aren't able to make it in person you can attend virtually. We will also post on Youtube after so you can rewind anything you may have missed.

*** Note **Live stream Q&A on Facebook/Zoom will begin at 10:45 a.m.***

Save your slots HERE now!

User Stats

Votes
Mark Ainley
Property Manager
Pro Member
  • Property Manager
  • Roselle, IL (Chicago Suburb)
Votes |
Property Manager
Pro Member
  • Property Manager
  • Roselle, IL (Chicago Suburb)
Replied Jan 5 2023, 14:06

@Shea Murray & I want to make it.  All, been to this event before and it is a great network of people!  @Jonathan Klemm knows how to add value!

Keywords: Logan, Avondale, Bridgeport, Hermosa, Rogers Park, Uptown, Jefferson Park, Belmont, West Town, Ukrainian Village, Wicker

GC Realty & Development LLC Logo

User Stats

Votes
Alyssa Hughes
  • New to Real Estate
  • Chicago, IL
Votes |
  • New to Real Estate
  • Chicago, IL
Replied Jan 10 2023, 07:50

@Jonathan Klemm When you go to purchased tickets from eventbright it says the event is January 15th. Is this event the 21st or the 15th? Thanks!

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Jonathan Klemm
Pro Member
  • Contractor
  • Chicago, IL
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Contractor
  • Chicago, IL
ModeratorReplied Jan 10 2023, 14:10

Hey @Alyssa Hughes - Thank you so much for catching that mistake!  This Chicago event is Saturday the 21st.   We just updated eventbrite.  Just to clarify as well.....we are asking for donations of $10 for all events and all proceeds go to the Boy & Girls Club of TrueValue where I am on the board of directors at.

User Stats

Votes
Jonathan Klemm
Pro Member
  • Contractor
  • Chicago, IL
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Contractor
  • Chicago, IL
ModeratorReplied Jan 10 2023, 14:42

If there is ONLY one event you make it to in all of 2023, I promise you this is the one you won't want to miss!  Reminder about our meetup next Saturday 01/21!

Mindset is the KEY to success (in anything not just real estate) and I am going to drop golden nuggets on how I developed my Billionaire mindset.

@Mark Ainley , @John Westbrook , @John Warren , @Michael Facchini , @Michael J Scanlon , @Michael Barbari , @Prashanth Mahakali , @Thomas Zidron , @Bolanle Ogunmakin ,@Brandon Gates , @Bukola Irinyemi , @Nicole Duran , @Henry Lazerow , @Sue Hough , @Nate Smoyer , @Noah Lomax , @Alex Ferraro , @Olivia Radziszewski , @Andy Nathan , @Crystal Smith , @Tony Freeman , @Tony Angelos , @Jake Fugman , @Ugwu Uche , @Eudith Vacio , @Griffin Abel , @Benjamin Sussman , @Ben Staples, @Louis Jeffries

Keywords: Bucktown, Roscoe Village, Wicker Park, Avondale, Irving Park, Lincoln Park, Logan Square, Humboldt Park, West town, Edge water, Lakeview, Palmer Square, Elgin, Bronzeville, Washington Park, Chicago, Berwyn. Cicero, Rogers Park, Oak Park, Schaumburg, Arlington Heights, Jefferson Park, Albany Park, Park Ridge, Woodlawn

User Stats

Votes
Jonathan Klemm
Pro Member
  • Contractor
  • Chicago, IL
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Contractor
  • Chicago, IL
ModeratorReplied Jan 20 2023, 05:46

Last call for all Chicago investors!  Tomorrow at 10 am be there or be square.  

Coming into complete fulfillment myself has been an amazing journey.  I am excited to share how I went from scarcity, unawareness and self-absorbed to abundance, awareness, & a go-giver.  

Awareness and mindset are key to living the wealthiest (physically, mentally, and financially) life you could have imagined.