• Real Estate Broker
  • New York, NY
Posted Jan 10 2023, 20:59
This event is brought to you by:

1 Reply

• 01/26/23 06:30PM - 09:30PM America/New_York
  • To be determined as we get closer! , TBD NYC, New York 11423
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

My name is Mo, I'm an investor & realtor based out in NYC and I have nothing to sell you.

I quit my corporate job in 2021 and jumped into real estate full time. Chances are, if you've thought about whether you should invest in NYC as a first-timer, and have glanced at the forums: you've come across my posts. 

Investing in NYC isn't without it's challenges, but it's entirely possible. One of the common questions I'm asked is: Is it possible to househack given the prices? I get asked this so often, I made a YouTube video about it (link to my channel in my profile). I started Closed By Mo as a real (real) estate company with a mission to empower people to achieve their American Dream through real estate. 

Please join our monthly meetup to brainstorm, connect, and take your journey to the next stepThere's no hard selling allowed at our meetups, by either the host (me) or visitors. Keep an eye out for the location update in the next week! 

Loading replies...