Votes |
Amazing Cartersville Monthly Meetup

Mitchell Johnson
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Cartersville, GA
Posted Jan 11 2023, 16:43

9 Replies

• 01/16/23 06:00PM - 08:00PM America/New_York
  • Olive Tree and Vine/Southern Muggs Coffee, 26 West Main St Cartersville, Georgia 30120
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

On Monday January 16, 2022, at 6:00 PM, we will hold our monthly Cartersville Monthly Meetup.

We will meet at Olive Tree and Vine in downtown Cartersville. There is a nice coffee/tea shop in back, also wine and beer are available. There will be snacks!

Someone in our group has been educating themselves on matters of taxation for the real estate investor. I think we could all use some more knowledge in this area, so come learn something that might save you MONEY on your tax bill.

This is an informal, networking meetup for investors, and those interested in investing, in Bartow, Floyd, Cherokee, Polk, Paulding, Cobb, and the NW Georgia area. The meetup is not affiliated with any REIA group or other group. There is no speaker or pitch, just a chance for local investors to come together and meet other investors and talk. All are welcome. If you have any questions about the event please feel free to ask!

Also, stock up on your infused olive oils and balsamic vinegars!

User Stats

Votes
Steven Kim
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Metro Atlanta
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Metro Atlanta
Replied Jan 21 2023, 18:40

Just saw this. I would like to attend the next event. Looking at a multi-family in Calhoun. It's not one of the counties you listed, but the 75 corridor is going to be huge.

User Stats

Votes
Mitchell Johnson
  • Cartersville, GA
Votes |
  • Cartersville, GA
Replied Jan 22 2023, 04:42
Quote from @Steven Kim:

Just saw this. I would like to attend the next event. Looking at a multi-family in Calhoun. It's not one of the counties you listed, but the 75 corridor is going to be huge.

Gordan County should definitely be included.  Our next meetup will be Monday February 20, 2023 at 6:00 PM, at Olive Tree and Vine, 26 W Main St, Cartersville, GA 30120.  I look forward to seeing you there.

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Steven Kim
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Metro Atlanta
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Metro Atlanta
Replied Jan 22 2023, 05:05

I will definitely try to make it.

User Stats

Votes
Mike Williams
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Dalton, GA
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Dalton, GA
Replied Feb 1 2023, 13:35

I'm going to try to make it as well in Feb.

Steven, would love to have coffee sometime soon and talk about your Gordon County multifamily search!

User Stats

Votes
Brenden Tyler McHan
  • Summerville, GA
Votes |
  • Summerville, GA
Replied Feb 2 2023, 08:35

I will also try to attend the February meeting, can't wait!

User Stats

Votes
Steven Kim
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Metro Atlanta
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Metro Atlanta
Replied Feb 3 2023, 16:56

Sure Mike. A lot of Korean companies are already there and expanding evermore in the area.

User Stats

Votes
Luis Alejandro Lopez
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Woodstock, GA
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Woodstock, GA
Replied Feb 7 2023, 08:50

Hello everyone, Newbie here in BP.  Single family investor just moved from South Florida to Woodstock.  New to the area and looking to build a new network. See you guys there!

User Stats

Votes
Ryan Burlison
Pro Member
Votes |
Pro Member
Replied Feb 11 2023, 07:19
Quote from @Luis Alejandro Lopez:

Hello everyone, Newbie here in BP.  Single family investor just moved from South Florida to Woodstock.  New to the area and looking to build a new network. See you guys there!

Hey Luis, 

We are in Woodstock as well. Let me know if you would like to link up at a local spot near us. I see that there is a good gathering in Cartersville, but most times that can be a bit of a challenge for me to get to...

User Stats

Votes
Replied Feb 20 2023, 18:48

Hi Ryan! Just made it back from the meet and saw your post. I was a really nice meet with great people.  For sure I'll be interested in meeting locally in Woodstock!