Winning In Cleveland REI Mastermind: Contractor Connundrum

Erin Dorsey Robinson
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Cleveland, OH
Posted Jan 18 2023, 12:43
This event is brought to you by:

2 Replies

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Trying to figure out where to find and how to work with reputable contractors in Cleveland? Join us for the next Winning in Cleveland Mastermind where we will discuss the Contractor Connundrum with our special guest Chris Spear of Cobblestone Construction. 

Click the flyer to RSVP for this free event!

What is Winning In Cleveland Real Estate Investors Mastermind?

Considering investing in Cleveland? Already investing in Cleveland? Looking for answers about Cleveland? Already winning Winning in Cleveland and want to help someone else? This mastermind is for you!

Join us online every other Thursday for a discussion of the opportunities, neighborhoods, tricks, tips and local insights that will put you on the path to successfully investing in Cleveland real estate. Whether you are an experienced investor or just curious about what’s involved, this mastermind and supportive community of curious, open minded investors will help you find your tribe and learn what it takes to Win in Cleveland.

See you there!

User Stats

Votes
Bob Stevens
Pro Member
#3 General Landlording & Rental Properties Contributor
  • Real Estate Consultant
  • Cleveland
Votes |
Pro Member
#3 General Landlording & Rental Properties Contributor
  • Real Estate Consultant
  • Cleveland
Replied Jan 19 2023, 13:18

It took me years, but I now have about 25 great guys. I am doing about 150 170k a month in renovations / repairs . All at great pricing , 

All the best 

User Stats

Votes
Erin Dorsey Robinson
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Cleveland, OH
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Cleveland, OH
Replied Jan 19 2023, 13:41

@Bob Stevens Please join us if you're free and share how you built your team! I'm going to inbox you.

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes