Justin Bauer
  • Investor
  • Cannon Falls, MN
Posted Jan 24 2023, 16:15

2 Replies

• 01/26/23 08:00PM - 09:00PM America/Chicago
  • https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87285139622?pwd=eVFMV1dDZS96L0RRWVVJUjdibjAxUT09
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Excited to have this meeting! During these turbulent times, it's important to know ourselves and our relationship with money. Sadly- the immediate financial future is not looking good. I look forward to this mtg to get new ideas that will help me learn new and successful financial strategies that will allow me to thrive during this economic downturn.

User Stats

Votes
Justin Bauer
  • Investor
  • Cannon Falls, MN
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Cannon Falls, MN
Replied Jan 24 2023, 16:22
Quote from @Justin Bauer:

Excited to have this meeting! During these turbulent times, it's important to know ourselves and our relationship with money. Sadly- the immediate financial future is not looking good. I look forward to this mtg to get new ideas that will help me learn new and successful financial strategies that will allow me to thrive during this economic downturn.

If you are a syndicator or a dish washer you will learn somthing on this event.

User Stats

Votes
Replied Feb 13 2023, 18:57

Join us this Thursday, Feb 16, 2023 for our next meeting. 6p, PST/ 8p, CST.

Justin has extensive knowledge and experience on being the bank!  He has learned how to make his money grow for him regardless of the economy! Not only is he a real estate investor but he's also a licensed insurance agent. Justin has trained me for over a year showing me that a dividend paying whole life insurance policy- properly set up- is an incredible tool to create money, grow money, borrow money, all while leaving a legacy for the ones you love.  Join us, ask your Qs- find out how this could work for you- then you decide!  Hope to see you there.

Victoria 

(licensed insurance agent, California)

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes