Pro Member
  • Rental Property Investor
  • San Luis Obispo, CA
Posted Jan 25 2023, 17:07

1 Reply

• 01/31/23 06:00PM - 08:00PM America/Los_Angeles
  • 560 Betteravia Rd Santa Maria, California 93454
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Hi everyone!

This meeting is primarily word-of-mouth, but I do like to post it on BiggerPockets from time-to-time to give everyone on the Central Coast a chance to hang with good people and talk real estate investing!

We will be holding our next monthly real estate investor meetup on Tuesday January 31st, at 6:00 PM at Me-n-Ed's Pizzeria and Crafthouse. We all usually network and catch up for the first 10-15 minutes, so no worries if you won't be able to join us right at 6 PM.

You won't find sales pitches, coaching programs, or gimmicks here. Our group is an open forum for investors to get together and share ideas and knowledge. We have everyone from newbies who are still looking for their first deal to investors who own multiple properties and everything in between. If you are looking to learn about wholesaling, this probably isn't your group.

Please RSVP in the comments or DM me if you aren't already on our mailing list and plan on attending so we can have an idea of how many people to expect.

Look forward to meeting any new attendees!

Loading replies...