• Lender
  • Blaine, MN
Posted Jan 31 2023, 07:28
This event is brought to you by:

5 Replies

• 02/11/23 08:00AM - 05:00PM America/Chicago
  • Double Tree Park Place, 1500 Park Place Blvd Minneapolis, Minnesota 55416
  • $39

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

The Investor Success Summit is still the biggest and best Real Estate Investing event in the state! Others might copy but they cannot compete! All meat without the sizzle.

Leave your checkbook at home because we don't have home study courses or coaching to sell you. This is a content rich event without the sales pitches.

Join Pine Financial Group for this one of a kind event. This has proven to be the "go to" event for real estate investors. It is a full day of education and networking with a happy hour after the event. And we will buy your first drink!

Plus get a chance to network with local expert speakers, vendors and guests that can help you accelerate your business and become the super investor you have always wanted to be.

We have been told over and over that this is the best event our guests attend all year so we are doing it again. Please join us for a fantastic real estate education event with NO SALES PITCHES!!! You love choices, so we will have several speakers in breakout sessions, and two killer expert panels. You will leave this event motivated and equipped with the tools you need to succeed. This is the original and best Summit in the Cities.

We are loading up this event to be sure you go home thinking this is the best thing you could have done on a Saturday.

Come learn why this is the best real estate event of the year!

Are you tired of going to free real estate education events full of fluff?

Are you sick of people on stage teaching nothing and selling everything?

• Are you sick of the so-called experts on stage not understanding your market and probably not even doing deals themselves?

We are putting together our power lineup to kick off 2023! More details to come soon.

REGISTER TODAY!!!  www.mniss.com 

User Stats

Votes
Evan Kraljic
  • Investor
  • Minneapolis, MN
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Minneapolis, MN
Replied Jan 31 2023, 08:55

Missed last year's because I was knee deep in a remodel, but I'll be there this time around. Looking forward to it @Sean Blomquist!!

User Stats

Votes
Sean Blomquist
Pro Member
  • Lender
  • Blaine, MN
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Lender
  • Blaine, MN
Replied Jan 31 2023, 08:58
Quote from @Evan Kraljic:

Missed last year's because I was knee deep in a remodel, but I'll be there this time around. Looking forward to it @Sean Blomquist!!

Nice.  See you there

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Aaron C.
  • DFW, TX
Votes |
  • DFW, TX
Replied Feb 1 2023, 11:25

Im looking for an attorney and accountant in Minneapolis. Any suggestions?

Thanks

Aaron

User Stats

Votes
Brandon Plombon
  • Banker
  • Minneapolis, MN
Votes |
  • Banker
  • Minneapolis, MN
Replied Feb 1 2023, 13:57

@Sean Blomquist sounds like a blast. I won't be able to make it unfortuntately but hopefully will in the future!

User Stats

Votes
Brandon Plombon
  • Banker
  • Minneapolis, MN
Votes |
  • Banker
  • Minneapolis, MN
Replied Feb 1 2023, 13:58
Quote from @Aaron C.:

Im looking for an attorney and accountant in Minneapolis. Any suggestions?

Thanks

Aaron

Aaron - I think you posted in the wrong forum, but I've got a few Minnesota attorneys and accountants in my network. Can you send me a message telling me a bit more about what you are looking for so I can make sure to get you to the right fit for you? - Brandon