Polo Vazquez
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Agent
  • McAllen, TX
Posted Apr 27 2023, 22:14
This event is brought to you by:

2 Replies

• 05/03/23 06:30PM - 08:30PM America/Chicago
  • Roosevelt's at 7. We will meet in the outdoor area. , 821 N Main St McAllen, Texas 78501
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. There may be pitching of products, services or properties at this event!

Hi BP! We are having our monthly investor's Meet up next week at Roosevelts. No sales pitch, no presentations. We are a group of local real estate investors, lenders, and industry professionals who meet up to talk about what we love! Come exchange ideas, talk about the lastest news, or learn! We have from beginners to experienced investors attend every meet. Hope to see you there.

For questions feel free to contact me or @Brandon Solis

Royal Equity Property Management Logo

User Stats

Votes
Maykel Peña
  • New to Real Estate
  • Rio Grande Valley, TX
Votes |
  • New to Real Estate
  • Rio Grande Valley, TX
Replied May 25 2023, 11:56

Hey Polo, when will y'all be hosting another real estate meet up in the valley? I don't know what the previous turnout was but I would love to attend

User Stats

Votes
Eddie Gonzalez
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Brownsville Texas
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Brownsville Texas
Replied Jun 7 2023, 08:38

I would also like to be part of this. I am currently working up in the Chicago area but will be back in the Valley in August. Sadly I can attend weekends only due to my work schedule. but let me know what you guys will set up and I will try to attend even if it is during the week.

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes