• West Bloomfield, MI
Votes |
Metro Detroit Meetup - February 12, 2014

Tom A.
  • Investor
  • West Bloomfield, MI
Posted Feb 3 2014, 20:45

1 Reply

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

The next Metro Detroit meetup will be Wednesday, February 12 at Champps in Troy starting at around 6:30 p.m. and going until the last investor leaves. You don't need to be there right at 6:30, if you can't make it until 9:00 or 10:00 I'm sure we will still be there.

This is a casual, non-structured meetup aimed at helping local investors meet other local investors. No formal pitches or anything, just friends and future friends hanging out. Co-host @Aaron Yates should be in town that day which is fortunate due to his new travel schedule.

People with any level of real estate investing experience or inexperience are welcome. You don't have to be a BP member so feel free to bring buddies, partners and spouses.

I'm looking forward to the meetup on the 12th. There's a facebook event page for the meetup with all the details at:

https://www.facebook.com/events/254422531391137/

January's meetup was more lightly attended with about a dozen people (the snow?, Friday?, Livonia?) but others have had 25 - 35 people show up.

Feel free to click "Join" if you're planning on attending. It'll help us all to connect with each other. Particularly if you meet someone but can't quite remember their name or how to get in touch with them.

Also, if you "like" my FB RE investing page at https://www.facebook.com/WeLoveTheHouse it'll be easier to make sure you get a direct invite to the event page for the next one, or you can send me a message if you want to be on an email direct invite list.

Hope to see you there!

Loading replies...