J. Martin
Pro Member
#1 Real Estate Events & Meetups Contributor
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Oakland, CA
Posted Feb 5 2014, 22:25
This event is brought to you by:

16 Replies

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Welcome Northern California BP Members! I host/organize a monthly meetup in the East Bay in Oakland every month, and also have begun setting up BP meetups in the various Northern California cities I travel to for my 9-5, real-estate related job. This is the second “traveling” meetup I’ve organized after our most recent Stockton meetup, which afforded a lot of great interactions.

@Brian Burke is the first person in the area I have contacted who will be joining me at Hilton Sonoma Wine Country, in Santa Rosa next Wed, Feb 12th. I'm hoping he can tag Adam Menconi, who I cannot yet.. The intent of the meeting is to talk shop, meet and network with local investors, explore any opportunities, and wherever else we would like to take it.. Please post on this forum if you plan to join us. I look forward to meeting more of you there!

When:

6PM - ?
Wednesday, Feb 12th, 2014

Where:

Hilton Sonoma Wine Country
3555 Round Barn Blvd
Santa Rosa, California 95403
Phone: 1-707-523-7555

Mendicino Ave Exit just East of 101, off of Fountaingrove Parkway
http://www.hiltonsonomahotel.com/

Food & Drink:

I plan on meeting in the “lounge” for the meetup, which serves cocktails, local beers & wines, and pub-type appetizers. I’m sure they will serve you something from the restaurant if you would like, also.

Keywords: for those who are monitoring them and would like to join:
Santa Rosa, Petaluma, Sonoma, Napa, Rohnert Park, Cotati, Healdsburg, Sebastopol, Geyserville, Calistoga, St Helena, Larkfield, Windsor, Guerneville, Bodega Bay, Roseland, Fulton

Looking forward to seeing you there!

Loading replies...