Pro Member
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Southeastern, NC
Posted Jan 30 2024, 08:13

3 Replies

• 02/06/24 05:00PM - 07:00PM America/New_York
  • Mad Mole Brewing, 6309 Boathouse Road Wilmington , North Dakota 28403
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Join us on the first Tuesday of every month at Made Mole Brewing Company at 5:00pm! This is an informal networking event, and our hope is provide an opportunity to connect with other investors in Wilmington, NC and surrounding areas. Whether you have tons of experience or no experience, all are welcome!

User Stats

Votes
Blake Novotney
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Wilmington, NC
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Wilmington, NC
Replied Jan 30 2024, 11:08

See you there!!

User Stats

Votes
James Wilmoth
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Kannapolis, NC
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Kannapolis, NC
Replied Jan 31 2024, 05:54

My parents and I vacationed in Wilmington, NC last year and really enjoyed it! I plan to include the area in my buy box in the future. I did notice that your location specifies "North Dakota" though everything else about the address is correct! Not sure if that's a human error or a system error, but it's probably of little consequence.

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Wes M.
Pro Member
  • Southeastern, NC
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Southeastern, NC
Replied Jan 31 2024, 14:01
Quote from @James Wilmoth:

My parents and I vacationed in Wilmington, NC last year and really enjoyed it! I plan to include the area in my buy box in the future. I did notice that your location specifies "North Dakota" though everything else about the address is correct! Not sure if that's a human error or a system error, but it's probably of little consequence.

Thanks, James! No -- not North Dakota.....haha. Thank you for clarifying!