• Orlando, FL
Votes |
Orlando / Central Florida Meetup March 8th 2:00 pm

Ceasar Blackman
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Orlando, FL
Posted Feb 25 2014, 20:41

22 Replies

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Hey all Orlando / Central Florida BP'ers

I think everyone knows that anyone that has been successful in real estate has built some form of a team to work with. So why not start with other BP members. This will be the third meeting i will have been to and i want to try to have the best turn out possible. I asking any members interested in meeting to RSVP so we can get a head count and make arrangements.

I think topic of interest could be of use to everyone. I think "How to finance a deal" will be a good topic. We can all try to have a few questions in mind and throw them around and see if someone can help.

We are meeting at the

Brick House Tavern + Tap

8440 International Dr
Orlando, FL 32819
(407) 355-0321

On Saturday at 2:00 on March 8

Please contact me here or at [email protected]

Or contact @Nick G. or at [email protected]

Please try to RSVP so i can make sure that they can accommodate us

I hope to see as many members from Orlando Clermont Kissimmee Lake Mary Longwood Altamonte Springs Sanford Groveland Lakeland

@Justin Godfrey @Justin Stamper sorry for anyone i missed

Loading replies...