J. Martin
Pro Member
#1 Real Estate Events & Meetups Contributor
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Oakland, CA
Posted Mar 23 2014, 00:07
This event is brought to you by:

31 Replies

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

What: Last-minute Meetup in Fremont/Newark
When: Tuesday, 3/25/14 6:30PM
Where: Tenantively CoCurry Thai Cuisine; 6180 Jarvis Ave, Ste A, Newark, CA 94560 - in Lido Faire Shopping center on opposite side of 99 Ranch Market. (Chose for proximity to 84 & 880 freeways; just over bridge from Palo Alto, and 4/5 stars on Yelp). Check back on the day of the meetup just to make sure it is not changed to another nearby location, just in case.

I host a meetup every month in Oakland, and didn't get an opportunity to talk to Minh L, and some others from the East Bay as much as I would have liked. I'm thinking this last-minute meetup will be much smaller, and we'll have dinner instead of drinks.. Looking forward to seeing @Account Closed , and maybe a few others!

Keywords:

South Bay, Peninsula, Palo Alto, Mountain View, San Jose, Sunnyvale, Redwood City, Hayward, Milpitas, Union City, Newark, Fremont

Loading replies...