Jessica Stevens
  • investor
  • San Diego, CA
Posted Apr 2 2014, 13:20

16 Replies

• 04/30/14 06:30PM
  • Sheraton Hotel, Mission Valley. 1433 Camino Del Rio South, San Diego, 92108
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Hello SoCal BPers! I'm hosting a networking mixer and fundraiser event in San Diego for Bigger Pockets members. I saw a similar event a few months ago (I think in the midwest somewhere) and thought it would be great to do here in San Diego. The goal is to bring together local BP members to connect and network as well support a local fundraiser, called Wheels for Gabby.

I encourage any San Diego Bigger Pockets member to come out, grab a drink, network and have a great time! This will be a casual mixer to help you meet other San Diego BP members and to cultivate professional lasting relationships. There will not be a schedule for the evening, as the flow will be an open cocktail mixer. Feel free to hand out business cards, talk deals, strategies or any REI topic. *All levels are welcome to join us. If you're a newbie, experienced or anywhere in between come on out and join us. This is open to all SoCal BP members! 100% of the donations will support the Wheels for Gabby fundraiser. Gabby lives in San Diego and is raising money to purchase a new accessible vehicle. Gabby is quad/paraplegic after being injured in a diving accident years ago while on the swim team in high school. She is currently studying to become a Rehabilitation Counselor and is very active in the community volunteering with numerous organizations. Gabby has been without transportation since her last vehicle stopped working over a year ago. Currently $4,000 has been raised, let's help Gabby get closer to reaching her goal of $30,000! Details for the event: Date: Wednesday, April 30th Time: 6:30pm-9pm Location: Sheraton Mission Valley, inside the Crew Bistro Bar. 1433 Camino Del Rio S, San Diego, 92108. Parking: Street or parking lot, parking will be validated. Food and beverage: Happy hour menu with food and drink will be offered all night. As a way to thank Sheraton for donating the space, a one drink minimum is strongly encouraged. RSVP: Please RSVP by Thursday, April 24th, either here on the forum or email me, . Two great events in one!! Come on out and make some great connections and give to a good cause. I look forward to meeting my fellow San Diego and SoCal BP'ers :) Cheers! Jessica

Loading replies...