May (Coffee Talk) South Austin, TX, Meet Up

10 Replies

• 05/14/14 10:00AM
  • 1107 S. 8th. St., Austin, TX, 78704
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

GREAT NEWS!! CHANGE OF LOCATION FOR OUR UP COMING MEETING. Lynn Currie has graciously reserved her conference room for us to meet and have coffee. Our May meeting will be Wednesday, May 14, 2014, at 1000 a.m. Lynn's office is at 1107 S. 8th. St., Austin, TX, 78704.

Lynn will give a brief presentation on the Building Permit process and answer questions following the presentation. I am looking forward to learning as much as I can from Lynn's experiences and thank her in advance for sharing that knowledge.

Come on down to South Austin, the meeting is open to all.

Looking forward to it, Jim!

For those wanting to join us, my office is off of S. Lamar, right behind the Gibson Bar. It's a big green building (the color green of the "post reply" button at the bottom of the page). We have parking lots on the north and south sides of the building (that will likely be full because we're doing this during business hours) + street parking.

See you there!

Any events the 15-18th? I'll be there and would like to meet up.

@Tim Gordon

There's a pretty big lunch Meetup every Thursday at a restaurant called Big Daddy's from 11:30am to 1pm in north Austin. It's well worth attending.

Here's a link:

http://www.meetup.com/REALESTATEinvestormasterminds/events/177907932/

@Tim Gordon I second Lynn's recommendation. Attend the Big Daddy's meeting, if you have to choose one. It begins around 11:30 AM and seating is usually full by or before noon. Sorry you can't attend our BP group on May 14.

Thanks again, Lynn, for hosting next Wednesday's BP meeting!

For everyone who's new to Lynn's office..that includes me..here's a link with a pic of the Gibson Bar Lynn mentions as a landmark:

http://gibsonaustin.com/

This is not a pitch of a product nor service..haha

Hope everyone can make it!

Heres my rsvp

See you in a few, Roberto!

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.