Davie/Weston Buy & Hold Investor Networking Group

12 Replies

• 06/19/14 08:00PM
  • Dunkin Donuts, Conference Room, Davie, FL
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Held the THIRD Thursday of every month @ 8pm

Our next meeting will be:

Thursday, June 19, 2014 @ 8pm

Dunkin Donuts, Conference Room,

9740 Griffin Road, Cooper City (Davie), FL 33328

FREE to attend.

SPONSORED BY: (& hosted by) Group member Chris M.

Chris M. has 7 years of Real Estate Investing experience in condos, single family, and most recent multifamily units; aiming towards commercial. Please join us for a most interesting evening and q & a.

DISCLAIMER: There will be no selling of products or services during this meeting; only a sharing of ideas by like-minded REI's in the Davie/Weston/South Florida area; and the possible consumption of a few jelly donuts.

Hope to see you there!

Looking forward to our next meeting with Chris M! Still happening as scheduled. Space is limited so inbox me if you will be attending. Hope to see you there!

Bump for all of the Florida members of this Great site.

Raymond

@Jackie F. This is the most current thread. Meeting details are above.

See you there!

Vana

3 DAYS LEFT FOR TILL OUR NEXT MEETING!!

(*Worry not Soccer fans, I can play it for us on my ipad if you wish..)

See you there!

Just came across this thread.

Would it be a good idea for a complete noobie to attend? I'm just in the process of beginning to search for a multi-unit to OO in the near future. I have no experience whatsoever.

Meeting is on for tonight! See you there!

MEETING IS CANCELLED due to severe electrical activity, thunderstorm warnings, and floording of some Davie areas. :-(

Please no one drive in this weather, it is worse than last time.

We will attempt to reschedule for next week.

Thank you for your understanding.

ran across this thread and wanted to know if and when will there be another meeting. I'm new to investing and trying to meet other buy and hold investors. 

Also Interested if any future meetings do occur down here in S FL.

@Mitchell L.  @David Stephens  

Hello, yes please do join us.  This is an old thread though and a new one has been started in Real Estate Events and happenings.

Thanks!

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here