• Bonney Lake, WA
Votes |
The Ultimate Real Estate Retirement Plan Webinar

Jeff Barnes
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Bonney Lake, WA
Posted Jun 10 2014, 21:33

3 Replies

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

I will be hosting a free webinar this Friday to discuss the "Ultimate Real Estate Retirement Account!" This is going to be an interactive training where I go through the in-depth and advanced strategies of how you can use a self-directed retirement plan to purchase, fund, and otherwise invest in real estate using tax-free and tax-deferred strategies.

I have several clients who are already using many of these strategies, and I want to give you an opportunity to hear how some of these strategies are working out right now for investors just like you.

Be sure to register today even if you aren't going to be able to make it on the live call because we will post the replay for anyone who is registered. I look forward to working with you soon!

Register Now!

Loading replies...