• St. Louis, Mo
Votes |
Milwaukee Meetup - Sat, JUNE 21st(PLEASE NOTE DIFFERENT DATE THIS MONTH) @ 9am

Nicole Pettis
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • St. Louis, Mo
Posted Jun 14 2014, 10:08

1 Reply

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Hi Everyone!

We had to switch things up a little bit this month. We have a great speaker, but she couldn't make it the 28th, so we are gathering next Saturday on the 21st. I do apologize for any inconvenience, but I promise it will be worth it!

Her name is Tamira Hamilton and she is Social Media Marketing Expert! 

https://www.linkedin.com/pub/tamira-s-hamilton-mba...

She will teach us how to be a ROCKSTAR at social media marketing! As you know social media marketing is very vital for small businesses these days. It help build trust and a solid reputation with the consumer/client of today. The stronger your social media presence is, the more it can help your business. 

So make sure you bring your questions and energy to this one, because I think it is going to be great!! 

As always, the meeting starts at 9am and the speaker will start @ 9:15. Free coffee and great people as always:)

I look forward to seeing everyone there! 

Nicole

P.S. I know Saturday mornings are difficult for some people to make, so I was thinking about doing a Happy Hour networking event next month, along with our scheduled meeting. Please let me know if you would be interested and I will get something together!

Thank you!

Loading replies...