J. Martin
Pro Member
#1 Real Estate Events & Meetups Contributor
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Oakland, CA
Posted Jun 14 2014, 23:02
This event is brought to you by:

No Replies

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

@Joshua Dorkin   noted that he received several questions about whether or not my RE Networking Summit at SFSU in November is a Bigger Pockets event, or a Bigger Pockets Summit.

MY EVENT IS NOT ENDORSED BY BIGGER POCKETS, AND IS IN NO WAY AFFILIATED WITH BIGGER POCKETS.

Josh and the rest of the Bigger Pockets team have spent a significant amount of time and energy to build a fantastic site to bring real estate investors together: to help them educate each other, share knowledge and experiences, and truly become a better community. I embrace all those philosophies, and I respect their desire to be clear about what is and is not affiliated with the Bigger Pockets website.

I included that it is NOT a Bigger Pockets event in my first posting, but just wanted to reiterate that once again as clearly as possible. I will also include a link to this posting on my Summit posting, here:

http://beta.biggerpockets.com/forums/521/topics/132602-big-real-estate-networking-summit-nov-15-16-2014-at-sfsu-confirmed?page=2

MY EVENT IS NOT ENDORSED BY BIGGER POCKETS, AND IS IN NO WAY AFFILIATED WITH BIGGER POCKETS.

I apologize again for any confusion, and a big thank you to Josh Dorkin, @Brandon Turner , @Jaren Barnes , and all the other BP folks who make this great community happen! I've referred several people I met locally to the site just a couple days ago, and told them about how great it is for connecting and sharing with others, so hopefully there should be a few more Bay Area folks on here soon ;)