Dayton Ohio Meetup 7/29/14

Darrin Carey
Pro Member
  • Lender
  • Dayton, OH
Posted Jul 15 2014, 17:05
This event is brought to you by:

8 Replies

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. There may be pitching of products, services or properties at this event!

BP colleagues. The online forums are fun, but Food, Beverage, and Real Estate in person is even more fun.

With that in mind I'd like to invite you to come to a meetup in Dayton, Ohio.

This is primarily a networking event for us to get to know each other and see how we can help each other succeed and improve their investing.

Meeting format:

• Networking.
  • Stand up for 10 second intro if you have a service for Real Estate Investors.
  • Stand up to offer Deals or ask for Deals.
  • Open the floor for real estate questions to the group
  • More networking.

Contact me to get the specific location, I need to give the restaurant a head count. The meetup will be in Beavercreek, Ohio, near Fairfield Commons Mall. We'll start at 6:00, and do the stand-ups around 7:00.

If you have a genuine interest in helping others succeed, this is the right place. 

If you are looking to screw somebody, take advantage of someone, or foist off a bad deal, or make a quick buck and run, this is NOT the group for you.

Loading replies...