Clint Kreider
  • Costa Mesa, CA
Votes |
Orange County Meetup 10/15

Clint Kreider
  • Costa Mesa, CA
Posted Oct 8 2014, 13:48

8 Replies

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Thank you to everyone who attended our last meetup. We meet every third Wednesday of the month at Round Table Pizza in Lake Forest. I will communicate with everyone via email if there are ever any changes. If you have not given me your email, but would like to stay informed, please send it to me.

Our meetings are very simple. We start with short introductions/questions and then use the rest of the time to network. If you have any suggestions or questions let me know.

Tags: Orange County, lake forest, tustin, irvine, mission viejo, rancho santa margarita, laguna hills, laguna niguel, dana point, san clemente, laguna beach, newport beach, huntington beach, costa mesa, santa ana, orange, brea, la habra, yorba linda, san juan capistrano, seal beach, fountain valley, buena park, garden grove, fullerton, aliso viejo, westminster, placentia.

Loading replies...