Skip to content
Real Estate Events & Meetups

User Stats

Votes
Joe Mueller
  • Barrington, IL
Votes |
GET ON THE TOUR BUS!! Chicago foreclosure tour -- FREE!!!

Joe Mueller
  • Barrington, IL
Posted Oct 15 2014, 14:51

1 Reply

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. There may be pitching of products, services or properties at this event!

This Sunday, Oct. 19th, my company is holding a "Foreclosed Home Bus Tour" of the following areas of Illinois:

-Algonquin

-Elgin

-Carpentersville

-Lake in the Hills

-Streamwood

The tour is totally FREE, and does involve solicitation from my firm (as we are real estate investors AND brokers) as well as a lender that will be on the bus (Prospect Mortgage locally based) discussing their loan products-- though technically no selling will be involved, just education!

We will visit about 10 homes in these areas, from 9am until about 1230pm, and conclude at my office at 505 E Algonquin Rd, Algonquin IL for drinks, catered food, and networking with other investors.

This is 10th time I have held a tour, and it's always fun, educational (I review opportunities in REO, short sales, Flips, and Rentals) and a great way to see available homes on the market for investors.

My goal is to never sales pitch, but show investors what is out there and how they can make money (in my opinion of course) in today's market.

If you are interested, please check out our link at

www.tanisgroupllc.com/hudtour

It involves HUDs, REOs, and other distressed assets... The last home on the tour WILL be a recently rehabbed home currently on the market being sold by an investor that buys through us and makes an extra $100k a year or so doing so, just to get the 'wheels turning' as to what a good flip looks like....

Any attendees that want to get off the bus for some reason during the tour can be driven back by one of our staff that sits at each home ready to help if needed- though I don't encourage leaving, the option is there!

Click the link if you're interested.  And yes, it's 100% totally free, no charge or anything, food, drink, all free...

Check in starts at 830am

Loading replies...