Skip to content
Real Estate Events & Meetups

User Stats

Votes
Sharon Vornholt
  • Goshen, KY
Votes |
Nashville "Dealmaker Bootcamp"- Are you coming?

Sharon Vornholt
  • Goshen, KY
Posted Oct 23 2014, 09:11

No Replies

• Unknown
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Hi - It's Sharon Vornholt.

I just wanted to put this out there for anyone might be interested in knowing about a small group event my buddy Bill Walston and I are putting on November 7th and 8th in Nashville, TN.  It's called the 

We have an awesome 2 days planned for you.  So if you happen to be in the area or if just want to get away for a few days and "feed your brain", you can learn more about it here:

http://bit.ly/Dealmaker_Bootcamp

There is an "early bird" discount until the middle of next week.  

Come hang out with us in Nashville where you will have the opportunity to network with other investors from around the country.  I can promise that you leave there with new ideas, some serious motivation to help you finish out the year strong, and you'll have fun in the process.

If you have any questions just shoot me an email at [email protected]

Hope to see you there!

Sharon