Hartford CT Meet up!

35 Replies

This event is brought to you by:

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Dear Connecticut BP members:

Over the past few months I've had the pleasure of meeting lots of great people through @Jonathan Makovsky  's well-attended Fairfield investor meet up. These meet ups have been a great way to network with other investors, attorneys, accountants, lenders, and even contractors. Some of the folks who have attended have been from the Hartford area, including myself and fellow BP member @Stephen Quesnel  .  Now Stephen and I have decided to start a meet up for people who live closer to the Hartford area.

We need at least 15 people to commit to this. If you or someone you know is looking at doing some great networking and you want to meet some quality people to help your business grow, why not join us! 

Please post your thoughts and forward this to anybody who may be interested!

This meet up will be closest to the following towns, but please feel free to drop by even if your town isn't mentioned:  

Hartford, West Hartford, East Hartford, Bloomfield, Windsor, East Windsor, South Windsor, Windsor Locks, Enfield, Avon, Simsbury, Farmington, New Britain, Berlin, Southington, Cheshire, Glastonbury, Wethersfield, Rocky Hill, Cromwell, Middletown, Manchester, Wallingford, Bristol, Meriden, Tolland, Vernon, Waterbury.

Rules: There will be no selling or pitching of products, services, or other events at this event. It will be FREE to attend, but ordering food and/or drinks helps secure the spot for the next time. There is no sponsor for the event.

Location: Wood n Tap, 12 Town Line Road, Rocky Hill, CT, 860-571-9444

When: Wednesday, January 14, 2015, 7pm. To recur every second Wednesday of the month.

@Salvatore Rondinelli  and @Stephen Quesnel   Thanks for putting this together. I've been trying to make it down to Fairfield for one of @Jonathan Makovsky  's meet ups every month but haven't been able to. A Hartford area meet up is a great idea and I'm looking forward to it. I will also be spreading the word to others in real estate in the Hartford area. Thanks again. See you in January

Promotion
MyRentSource
Property Management
#1 Turnkey Property Management Solution in Atlanta since 2006
Turnkey Solution with Tenant Guarantee, no up charges on repairs, extensive tenant screening...
Find Out More!
Promotion
RentRedi
Smart Tech For The Smart Landlord
The Smart Way To Manage Your Rentals
Enjoy growing your portfolio without paying more for it. Unlimited units & easy-to-use apps.
Get Unlimited Units

Just a quick reminder, the first Hartford area Meet up will be happening next Wednesday at the Wood n Tap in Rocky Hill, Connecticut at 7 pm!  Once again, this is a FREE event (although buying a drink or some food helps secure our spot for next time).  If you know anyone who is interested please bring them and help spread the word.  I'm looking forward to meeting all of you.

@Stephen Quesnel   @Mike Curley