Votes |
CHICAGO Meet My LENDERS in this Get-Together On December 3, 6:30 PM, Wednesday

Wendell De Guzman
  • Investor
  • Chicago, IL
Posted Dec 1 2014, 14:48

15 Replies

• 12/03/14 06:30PM
  • Downers Grove (exact address will be emailed to those who email me their POF)
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Do you want to MORE MONEY so you can buy MORE DEALS in 2015?

On December 3, 6:30 PM (Chicago time), in our Downers Grove office, you will meet 2 lenders:

1) My private lender - this lender funds all of my deals and he wants to fund more deals. His rates are lower than hard money and he can lend money even to beginners. 

However, my private lender only funds single family homes and up to 4 unit apartments. If you have a 5-unit deal or bigger you want to fund, that's where lender #2 comes in.

2) CIC (Community Investment Corporation) - this lender funds up to 80% of your total project cost for 5 units and up. The cool thing about CIC is that their interest rate is super low - 4.5%! How can they do this when other commercial lenders can't? Because CIC is a Community Development Fund Institution - a designation by the Department of Commerce on specialized lending institutions chartered to help revitalize communities. CIC can even get you GRANTS so you can have a building with practically NO MONEY DOWN.

This event will probably NOT be repeated. We are fortunate we are able to get both CIC and my private lender to be at this meeting.

If you want 2015 to be your best year yet, you need MORE MONEY to buy MORE DEALS. Come to our FREE event where you get a chance to get-together with 2 lenders who can change your business for the better.

To RSVP, email me at [email protected] your PROOF OF FUNDS. You don't need to have a LOT of cash to be able to meet these 2 lenders (just $10K or $20K POF will do). Why do I limit this to people with a little bit of cash vs. opening this to everyone? Well...if you're serious in investing in real estate, you still have to pay some money as earnest money, or points, or closing costs (and in the case of CIC, you need 20% downpayment). My lenders will help you with the rest.

There are only 10 seats in this event as we deliberately keep it small. Why This get-together is for SERIOUS INVESTORS only who want to do DEALS.

Are you a serious investor? If so, attend this event this Wednesday - December 3, 6:30 PM.

Loading replies...