Skip to content
Real Estate Events & Meetups

User Stats

Votes
Wendell De Guzman
  • Investor
  • Chicago, IL
Votes |
Meet a Hard Money Lender That Lends $1 MILLION (MINIMUM)

Wendell De Guzman
  • Investor
  • Chicago, IL
Posted Dec 12 2014, 11:20

4 Replies

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Rehabbers and experienced real estate investors,

Are you tired of playing small and want to be in the BIG LEAGUES?

Most hard money lenders and private lenders have a maximum amount of money they can lend and it's usually at $500,000. 

Well...if you want to step it up a notch, NOW you can.

This coming Wednesday, December 17, 6:30 PM, meet a HARD MONEY LENDER whose minimum loan amount that he lends is $1 MILLION (maximum of $200 MILLION).

It's rare that you get to meet such a HEAVY HITTER.

Email me at [email protected] and I will email you the exact address where we're doing this. I expect a lot more people are coming so we're NOT doing this in my office.

You can also send me a text message at 714-270-6438.

Thanks and see you there!

Sincerely,

Wendell
The Diligent Wholesaler

P.S. I am not being compensated by this hard money lender. My hope is that when you meet my lenders, you are enabled to buy more properties and hopefully some of those properties you will buy will come from me.

P.P.S. My private lender and portfolio lender will also be there. If you're doing a smaller deal that's fine too. To RSVP, email me at [email protected] or send me a text message NOW.

Loading replies...