Skip to content
Real Estate Events & Meetups

User Stats

Votes
Chris Clothier#4 Ask About A Real Estate Company Contributor
  • Rental Property Investor
  • memphis, TN
Votes |
Orange County, California - OCREIA January Meeting!

Chris Clothier#4 Ask About A Real Estate Company Contributor
  • Rental Property Investor
  • memphis, TN
Posted Dec 17 2014, 12:56
This event is brought to you by:

No Replies

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Just wanted to reach out to the Southern California investors on the site and invite anyone interested to the January meeting of the OCREIA.

I have been a colleague and friend of Kaaren Hall for several years and have known that she runs a great local REIA in the Orange County area. Her and I were talking earlier in the year about me coming out and sharing some of the data and tips I have garnered through the years for investors buying passively far from home. The date we landed on was January 2015 and it is coming up quickly!

I just wanted to post the event and invite anyone from the site to attend the OCREIA on January 8th.  

Here is Kaarens' Meet-up registration page along with location and time.  http://www.meetup.com/Orange-County-Real-Estate-In...

I do not talk in front of many REIA associations so I am excited to present some cool topics I have been writing about here lately. There are definitely pain points and traps that investors want to avoid when buying real estate, but all of those are magnified big time when choosing to invest far from home! Passive investing does not mean you become passive about your investments and I really look forward to talking about what I have learned the past 12 years!

We are managing just over 2700 properties in three cities for 850+ investors so I have definitely developed a few thoughts on the good, the bad and the ugly when it comes to passive and Turnkey real estate.  And for those of you wondering....I am not coming to sell property!  This is not about you buying, there is plenty of time for you to do your due diligence on my families company.  This is all about learning how to protect yourself if you choose to go this route - no matter who you deal with!

Again, feel free to join Kaaren's REIA group, OCREIA if you have not already and I look forward to meeting anyone there that night!

All the best - 

Chris

REI Nation, LLC Logo