Skip to content
Real Estate Events & Meetups

User Stats

Votes
James Hutson
  • Wholesaler
  • Cary, NC
Votes |
Raleigh, Cary, Durham and Chapel Hill. NC. North Carolina.

James Hutson
  • Wholesaler
  • Cary, NC
Posted Dec 17 2014, 13:55

4 Replies

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Greetings fellow real estate addicts!

I am a Realtor and investment broker (I understand investing and nearly half of my clients are investors).  I hail from Goldens Realty in Cary, NC.  

Like many of you, I have ambitious goals to become a full time investor. For me, the goal is to have a mix of multi-family, single-family and eventually start a real estate syndication company. One of the more immediate goals, was to organize and start the first ever, BiggerPockets monthly meet-up for this area.  I reached out to Joshua Dork and Brandon Turner regarding this and they gave me their blessing. Needless to say, I was excited!

Our inaugural meet will be Wednesday January 14th, 2015. It will be monthly until we grow some more and people can't get enough of it. At this point, we will switch to a bi-weekly meet for a while and maybe eventually have it weekly.

Everyone is welcome to come, regardless of what your career is and how much (or little) experience you have. Apart from buying a sandwich or coffee for yourself, there are no fees...period. We also want to avoid pitching of products or services. Now, members doing business with each other is inevitable and obviously very profitable...its just we don't want people coming in and trying to 'inorganically' sell.  

The only agenda we are looking to develop, is one where we can have planned discussions on decided topics. For example, if you have ample experience with buying foreclosures, you could run the discussion and educate those who are not as familiar with the process.  

My goal is to keep this a 'better than thou'-free meet.  No investor hierarchy. Just learning, networking, mentorship, and inevitably, partnerships.

I'm looking forward to meeting with those who have already 'RSVP'd' to the meet and all you others who are just now reading this. 

Our Facebook page for this meet is: 

https://www.facebook.com/biggerpocketsraleigh?ref=...

Hop on over, like the page, join the discussion and let me know if you can make it so I can try to figure out a table plan.

Happy investing to you all!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can be reached by:

Email: [email protected]

Cell: (919) 337-7765

Loading replies...