Skip to content
Real Estate Events & Meetups

User Stats

Votes
Rick H.#4 Marketing Your Property Contributor
  • Lender
  • Greater LA/Orange County area, CA
Votes |
Mike Cantu (wholesaler extraordinaire) to be my guest on last free Hunting Club call Friday Dec 19th

Rick H.#4 Marketing Your Property Contributor
  • Lender
  • Greater LA/Orange County area, CA
Posted Dec 17 2014, 15:35

1 Reply

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. There may be pitching of products, services or properties at this event!

Whether you have met Mike in person before or have never even heard his name before, you're in for a treat.

Mike will be my guest on the Hunting Club call.

This is our last planned free call.

If you are not a member, you'll need to sign up before this Thursday in order to get the email with the call-in info and hear the call.

It will be recorded and available to paid members after the call, however.

Make will be my guest for this month's Hunting Club meeting, set for December 19th

You must be signed up in advance in order to get the notification.

This will be the last free call before our membership becomes limited to paid members only.

Of course, only members will be able to ask Mike questions prior to or during the call.

To participate: Get started here and sign up for The Prospector newsletter, then join the Hunting Club no later than Thursday 12/18/2014 in order to get the call-in details.

Mike Cantu - standing in front of entrance to (famous, but now deceased) celebrity's ranch.

Loading replies...