Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Sarasota, FL
ModeratorPosted Dec 29 2014, 15:45
This event is brought to you by:

1 Reply

• Unknown
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

I'm posting this for my accountant -- @Roger Herring @ Investors Accounting... 

Btw, also let me also put in a general plug for Roger -- if you're looking for a great accountant/tax-guy in the Atlanta Metro area, give him a call...I've been working with him for nearly seven years now, and he's awesome...tell him you got his info from BiggerPockets...

------------------------------------

The Investor’s Guide to Navigating the New Repair and Maintenance Regulations

Something has happened and NOBODY is talking about it….

What if I told you that there was a MAJOR change to the tax code that affects every business that holds capital assets? What if I told you that this change can increase the average real estate investor’s TAXABLE INCOME by $5,000, $10,000 even $20,000 or MORE EACH YEAR?

In 2013, the IRS issued Final Repair Regulations that took effect on 1/1/14. These regulations force us to depreciate virtually ALL repair and maintenance costs over as long as 27-39 YEARS! Fortunately, the IRS did leave us ways to protect small businesses from the impact of these changes. But you have to know what you can do and how to do it!

On January 23, 2015 at 8:30 AM, Investor's Accounting, LLC will present a very special seminar: The Investor's Guide to Navigating the New Repair and Maintenance Regulations. In this information packed session we will cover:

1. How the repair regulations as imposed by the IRS came to be, what they cover and the potential impact to even the smallest of investor’s.

2. Using cost segregation to divide your large assets into systems for quicker recovery periods and REDUCED TAXES.

3. Exceptions to the regulations that preserve your deductions

4. Learn about the newly authorized “partial disposition rules” and how they can increase your current deductions.

5. What you can do now to start making the regulations work for you instead of against you.

6. And…a whole lot more!

The investment is only $30.00 if you register by January 2 ($59.99 thereafter) and includes breakfast. Hurry, space is limited and on a first come first served basis. Sorry, no tickets will be sold at the door.

What: The Investor’s Guide to Navigating the New Repair and Maintenance Regulations

When: 8:30 AM, Friday, January 23, 2015

Where: 

The 1818 Club

6500 Sugarloaf Pkwy

Third Floor

Duluth, GA 30097

To register: http://www.eventbrite.com/e/the-investors-guide-to-navigating-the-new-repair-and-maintenance-regulations-tickets-14897517877

Offering

Loading replies...