Austin MeetUp - Jan. 7th (Important Contract Termination Points)

1 Reply

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

WHAT:     Austin MeetUp - Investment Real Estate Roundtable hosted by Streamline  Funding

WHEN:    January 7, 2015

WHERE: IHOP @ 11654 Research Blvd, Austin, TX 78759

TIME:      9:00 am

TOPIC:   Little Known and Seldom Used Contract Termination Points

COST:    Free

PRESENTER:   Guy E. Gimenez   Investor, Broker, Educator, Coach

Presentation will focus on a few of the lesser known termination points already included in the TREC 1-4 Family Contract form (and addenda), and strategies to use them to your benefit as an investor. There will be plenty of time for Q&A.

Hi Guy,

I am interested in meeting up with other active BP members but unfortunately I will not be able to attend tomorrow due to work. I was wondering if there are every MeetUps on the weekends? If that is not something currently going on I would be interested in helping put those together. Hope your have a great meeting tomorrow.

Aqeel

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here