Skip to content
Real Estate Events & Meetups

User Stats

Votes
Darren Sager
  • Investor
  • Tampa, FL
Votes |
February 19th, 2015 Meetup in Manhattan with Special Guests J Scott and Ankit Duggal! FULLY BOOKED!

Darren Sager
  • Investor
  • Tampa, FL
ModeratorPosted Feb 3 2015, 10:09
This event is brought to you by:

151 Replies

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. There may be pitching of products, services or properties at this event!

Hello fellow BiggerPockets members from and around the greatest city in the world, New York!  I'm pleased to announce our next Meetup in Manhattan will be taking place on Thursday February 19th so put it in your calendar.  

I'm very grateful to say that we have two prior guests returning for this event: J Scott and Ankit Duggal!   @Ankit Duggal  was our very first guest speaker we ever had at one of our Meetup in Manhattan event and @J Scott is a BP Legend writing two best selling books on Flipping houses.  We're going to hear "More Investing Tips" from J that evening.  And I'm sure we can twist Ankit's arm as well to speak to the group about the amazing things he's been up to.  

The event will take place at 120 East 23rd Street on the Fifth floor in the WeWork space. This is our first time here and after visiting the space it looks great for our type of event.  We'll start at 6pm and go to at least 9pm or until they kick us out.

I want to personally thank Matt Rodak from FundThatFlip.com for providing us the space to make this event happen.    Expect to hear from Matt during the event about the great service that he provides and deservedly so.   We couldn't have done it without you Matt!  Thanks so much for your help in making this work.   And that's the only "pitching of products or services" you'll hear outside what other members may talk to you about.

Even if you're brand new to BiggerPockets, a first time investor or a seasoned Pro, money lender or contractor, wholesaler or business professional, be sure to be there and meet other members and those interested in Real Estate investing from the NYC metro area which includes Manhattan, the Bronx, Brooklyn, Queens, Staten Island, Long Island, Westchester, Rockland, Putnam and Orange County, Fairfield County CT, and Northern NJ. 

There is no dress code.  Come as you feel most comfortable to network with others. Just be prepared for a great event.

Due to the new location SPACE WILL BE LIMITED! You must post that you'll be attending or there could be a chance that you might not be able to get in.  

Loading replies...