Real Estate Events & Meetups

User Stats

Votes
Angelique Tinney
Pro Member
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Bellevue, WA
Votes |
Bellevue, WA - Last Call For All Day Training & Lunch with Mr. & Mrs Enthusiasm as our Guest Speakers! Tons of Action & Education!!

Angelique Tinney
Pro Member
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Bellevue, WA
Posted Feb 27 2015, 11:44
This event is brought to you by:

No Replies

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. There may be pitching of products, services or properties at this event!

2/28 - Saturday Series - Wolff Couple
**2 PHP Credits Negotiation**
**2 PHP Credits Purchasing**
(What the heck is PHP?)

Where: Bellevue Sheraton Hotel
When: Saturday, February 28, 2015
Doors Open: 8:30am

Hi Bigger Pockets Community - Join Us for Our 2nd Saturday Training of the Year!

Is It Time to Change Your Life?
Are you tired of not having the money, the time, or the freedom you really want?  Are you ready to take action and seize success?  Then it is time to come see the Wolffs! The Wolff Couple have thousands of students all across the country who are using their systems and the mindsets they teach make great money in Real Estate!

“We were so excited after seeing the Wolffs.  Within 30 days we got our first check for $20,475, and  a few days later we got our next deal with a profit of $24,300!  They gave us the know-how and the confidence to make it all happen.  The Wolffs ROCK!” —Steve O. & Perry K. Orlando, FL

The Wolff Couple are nationally respected investing trainers with over 40 years of combined experience in Real Estate.  They have personally closed over $95 million worth of deals, and with the help of their automated systems they continue their thriving investing business in Arizona today.

The Wolff's recognize they’ve been blessed, and now it’s become their life mission to be a blessing to others.  Their true passion is changing the lives and financial futures of their students, through brilliant systems and comprehensive scripts designed to cover every situation you’ll ever face as an investor.

http://reaps.memberize.com/clubportal/EventDisplay...

Brian is uniquely qualified to train new and experienced investors on systems and scripts.  He grew up in a family of engineers, graduated Summa Cum Laude, and then applied his “Thinker Brain” to Real Estate!  Both Thinker and Action Brains depend on Brian’s detailed approach, like his Step-by-Step Checklists for all 8 types of deals.  Brian also worked as a Hollywood screenwriter for 7 years, so there is literally no one better to craft the perfect scripts to close deals with Sellers and Buyers.

Lynette has her own approach, tackling everything with massive energy!  She is the ultimate “Action Brain”, and she loves teaching her Top 10 Tips for Taking Action (especially to those suffering from paralysis of analysis).  After watching Lynette do everything from making LIVE Seller Closing Calls to dashing around throwing out prizes,  the students affectionately refer to her as the Energizer Bunny!

To teach investors everywhere the quickest and easiest ways to get rich, the Wolffs even teamed up with the legend himself, Ron LeGrand (in 30 years he’s closed over 2000 deals)!  Wait until you see the  breakthrough interactive DVDs that the Wolffs created with Ron.  They actually bring students from the audience up on stage to role-play scenarios with the characters on the big screen!

http://reaps.memberize.com/clubportal/EventDisplay...

“I love the way Lynette & Brian use their DVDs with Ron LeGrand to make points.  It’s so extremely valuable to be able to see the very systems all the experts spent years developing and using.  Now I don’t have to reinvent the wheel!”  — Evelyn T.  Sacramento, CA

“WOW!  My knowledge and confidence have exploded!  The Wolffs teach with such enthusiasm and integrity.  People can relate to them very easily.  They make me feel excited, empowered, confident, and safe.  The Wolffs have put me in the fast lane to reaching my dreams!”  — Patrick C.  Cincinnati, Ohio

“I have been to over 75 seminars, and the Wolffs are by far the best speakers  I have ever seen!  They brought out the best in all of us.  This was a life-changing event for me.  — Emma N.  New York, N.Y.

The Wolffs have taught students like these all across the country how to make big money buying and selling houses.  They truly want to create the same kind of success story for you!  This could be the first step to the life of your dreams.  The Wolffs can’t wait to see you there!

In the meantime check out our other meetings and make sure to pre-register for all of our events. Our main event is held monthly on the 4th Thursday and is open to the public. Most of these meetings will be at the Bellevue Red Lion Hotel.  Members can attend that meeting for free. Guests are $20 online or $25 at the door. If you have never attended one of our main events then please be our guest.  Just enter coupon code "guest" at checkout to attend your first meeting for free.  (Saturday events are excluded for free meting offer) Hope to see you there!

You can attend this meeting for free if you use your 2015 bonus for renewing or joining REAPS! When you joined or renewed you received a coupon code. Apply it at checkout! Don't remember your secret code? No problem, just email Katherine and she will hook you up for you.

Cost:
REAPS Members $39 in advance, $59 at the door
Guests: $79 in advance, $99 at the door

100 - 112th Ave NE
Bellevue, WA

http://reapsweb.com

This event qualifies for Kitsap Karpool!

For our members traveling from Kitsap, we do have an incentive to help you ease the burden of expensive ferry rides! If you travel over via ferry with at least two other members attending this event you can submit your ferry receipt to the President and she will reimburse you for your ferry expenses. Pretty Cool, huh?