Skip to content
Real Estate Events & Meetups

User Stats

Votes
Gabriel Meerzo
  • Investor
  • Fort Wayne, IN
Votes |
Want to simulate your real estate investing career with no risk?

Gabriel Meerzo
  • Investor
  • Fort Wayne, IN
Posted Mar 1 2015, 07:26

No Replies

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

We've all read, or at least heard about, Robert Kiyosaki's book "Rich Dad, Poor Dad." Did you know that Robert also created a game to simulate investing strategies? "Cashflow 101" does exactly that. You can "try out" new techniques and investing strategies using the game without any risk of losing actual money.There is an online version, but playing with other people is a better experience in my opinion. The game has been called Monopoly on steroids. It's a great learning tool for new and experienced investors.

I have been working to pool together a small group of BP members here in the Fort Wayne, Indiana area to meet up and play the game. The idea is to see how different people buy and sell real estate in order to build wealth and ultimately financial freedom. Plus, I think it will be a great networking opportunity and a chance to maybe make some new friends in the industry.

Our first Cashflow 101 game night / meet-up will be Friday March 6 at 7pm. (yes, next Friday)

Please let me know if you can make it. Looking to get 6-8 players, but not limited to that number.

I have reserved the CoWork facility at

809 S. Calhoun St. Suite 500

Fort Wayne, Indiana 46802

Directly across the street from Pint & Slice. downtown Fort Wayne. Enter through Jefferson Building and take elevator to 5th floor.

Speaking of Pint and Slice, we can grab some pizza and drinks from one of Fort Wayne's best pizza joints.

Anyone who is interested please post a comment or hit me up in a message. I'm looking to do this once every couple of months.

Let's have some fun and help each other get out out the Rat Race!!