• Boston, MA
Votes |
Movers & Shakers 1st Friday meeting Denny's of Danvers 7-8:30pm

Mike Hurney
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Boston, MA
Posted Mar 5 2015, 17:23

No Replies

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

We’ll do a Round Robin of what each of us are Up To and What we’ve had for recent Successes. Then I’ll give a Market Update for local (or your “farm” area if you’d like?) Real Estate Activity and Financing. If time permits, usually not, I’ll cover what I’m working on and we usually end by 9.

No charge to members, light refreshments provided, only $5. tip for our waitstaff for not yet members.

See you there, Mike Hurney, Director MassRealEstate.net PO Box 307, Marblehead, MA 01945 Office 781-639-8616

BEGINNING/INTERMEDIATE Real Estate Investors Review Basic Selling. Where to Invest? Which deals can move your career along the quickest?

The Round Robin format also let's each person pose a dilemma they're faced with and solicit the groups experience.

Hosted by Mike Hurney, Author of "How to Become a Real Estate Investor in 12 Easy Lessons"

Of Course we're just North of Boston, Massachusetts, still in New England!