• Boston, MA
Votes |
Not tonight. We do Kitchens 3/31/15 6:30pm

Mike Hurney
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Boston, MA
Posted Mar 24 2015, 11:46

1 Reply

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Our meetings are on the Last Tuesday of the month. Not tonight but next Tuesday 3/31/15 6:30pm!

We'll wrap up our Interiors meetings with Kitchens, the money room. We've got two Designers to show You how to do it right:

1. What's the maximum (percentage of a Properties value) you should spend on a kitchen?

2. How to layout your Kitchen?

it's not just the "Refrigerator-Sink-Stove" triangle! In fact our designers will show you how no amount of high-end Appliances or finishes can make up for a bad layout and how to avoid a dysfunctional kitchen.

At which price range do you have to have granite and stainless appliances? What's the price range for High-end appliances?

3. Materials and finishes? Is Corian as popular as granite? Cabinet colors, I understand dark is out and grey is in. Our designers will cover all the current trends next Tuesday.

I look forward to seeing you there, next Tuesday 3/31/15 at 6:30pm 47 Newbury Street (Route 1 North) Peabody, MA Marco's pizza and soft drinks. No charge to members only $99.00/year to join or $25.00 for guests.

Mike Hurney, Director, MassRealEstate.net PO Box 307, Marblehead, MA 01945 Office (781) 639-8616

PS Peter said he's got great deal for us if you're looking at flooring, the latest in European Oak or Gray Smoke oiled, wire brushed or hand scrapped (his most popular) at $4.29/SF

PS My read on kitchens, especially when I'm buying my next Buy-Fixup-Sell is that if you haven't upgraded the kitchen, I'm taking the cost to upgrade it plus a premium OFF my offering price to you, because I have to upgrade it for a quick sale. So there's no sense in not upgrading your kitchen and enjoying it, you'll have to pay for it one way or another!

Loading replies...