Votes |
Meetup in Waterloo / Cedar Falls Iowa

Chase Keller
  • CCIM
  • Des Moines, IA
Posted Mar 25 2015, 20:26
This event is brought to you by:

1 Reply

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Attention all interested in chatting about Real Estate,  Another meetup is happening!

As it will be consistently, the First Thursday of the Month at 6:00pm.  At the Pizza Ranch on University in CF.  We will be in the Party Room under the name "Real Estate" - (creative, right?)  Just ask where it is when you pay for dinner...

Come hang out with us and discuss with other real estate professionals...well...whatever happens to come up.  I have no agenda at this point.  The group is new and still getting to know each other.  We will be organizing some speakers and topical discussions as the group develops, but until then, you'll just have to put up with wherever the night takes us.  

The only requirement I have (other than you leave your clothes on) is that there is no selling.  This is for education and networking.  Leave your pitches and your wallet in your car.  Well...you do need to pay for dinner if you want to eat, but that's it!  I mean it!

Enough of me talking...If you're interested in coming, leave a reply.  If you have any questions, message away!

Hope to see you all there

Loading replies...