Rafael Norat
  • Investor
  • Lodi, NJ
Posted Apr 7 2015, 18:42

No Replies

• 04/08/15 12:00PM
  • Grotto Pizza at the Wyoming Valley Mall (back room) Wilkes Barre, PA
  • $5

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. There may be pitching of products, services or properties at this event!

Hi Everyone… Just a reminder about tomorrow's IN NEPA April event which should be great!

There are no hard sells here.. Just networking and sharing of ideas.

We are continuing our “short” presentation theme with 2 great speakers:

Karmil Mazulme: Karmil’s been coming to the events from the beginning and offers a unique and driven perspective on things. He’s also in the process of rehabbing a commercial/residential project in Scranton which is quite interesting.

Stephen Franco: Stephen is the founder of IN NEPA and the reason I invest in PA. He packs a tremendous amount of knowledge and local experience which he is more than willing to share with others to ultimately grow a strong and vibrant support group.

Meeting presentations:

- Karmil Mazulme discusses a unique opportunity to ear income from common residential services such as phone, cable, and utilities
- Stephen Franco discusses a single family rehab project that was purchased for $15,000 and ending up selling for $105,000
These presentations are short 15-minute excerpts to allow time for discussion and knowledge sharing amongst the group.

The Deal Table:

We will also have our “Deal Table”. I must admit I stole this one from my buddy Kyle at Flippers and Funders. This is for anyone who has a deal they want to promote to our group. Bring your deal flyers an leave it on the deal table. Even if your immediate buyer is not there, spreading the word increases your potential clientele pool and enhances your opportunity to cash in. So I strongly suggest bringing your deals and advertising them!

That’s it for now… Hope to see everyone there!

If you are interested in flipping, rehabbing, wholesaling, landlording, money lending, real estate sales, or any other facet of real estate – please join us and have some fun!

We are IN NEPA: Investors Network in Northeastern PA

When: April 8th, 7-9PM
Where: Grotto Pizza at the Wyoming Valley Mall (back room)
Cost: $5 (Pizza included)

No membership fees, or obligations. Just bring your appetite and bring your deals!

Thanks again.

Rafael Norat
Good People Good Homes
www.goodpeoplegoodhomes.com