This meeting will be in celebration of our 1 year anniversary for this MeetUp Group, so join us for some finger foods, prizes, and lively discussion! All are welcome and there's never a fee to participate.
* Please RSVP if possible at MeetUp.com/Parterning-To-Prosperity.
Please join us for our 3rd installment of a multi-part discussion on contracts that is guaranteed to help you gain a better understanding of the standard TREC form so can draft your purchase / sale contracts so YOU'RE in the driver seat.
Learn / Re-learn:
1. how to prevent “non-allowable” expenses from affecting your bottom line at closing?
2. how to calculate prorations
3. buyer and seller roles under I.R.C. Sec. 1445
4. what language to include to keep from having to sign certain documents (title or lender docs) as a seller
5. AND MUCH MORE!
I promise you will leave with actionable information that will make you a more savvy investor. There will be plenty of time for Q&A and networking with investors of all levels.
You have a typo in your link. Here is the correct one: http://www.meetup.com/Partnering-to-Prosperity/
Thanks for organizing! I hope to make it.
Thanks Will...totally missed that!
Actual link, as Will stated is:
To our AUSTIN INVESTOR FRIENDS....Don't forget to join us next Tuesday (28th) for our FREE MeetUp event where we'll offer food, prizes and some great education regarding use of the TREC contract form. We have new and seasoned investors present at every meeting as well as those looking to put their money to work for them.
You must be a BiggerPockets member to post on the forums
Join the world's largest, most open Real Estate Investing Community online, 100% free forever!